With the corona virus menace having hijacked our lives, a good supplementation programme to keep our immunity robust is a must. A solid immunity boosting supplement stack is one that is a derived from a high performance supplementation stack that goes above and beyond the RDA.
This supplementation stack has been tweaked to offer highest level of immunity support – especially with respiratory tract issues in mind – and at a decent budget.
Immunity Boosting Supplement Stack:
- Calcium + Vitamin D
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin E
- A Multivitamin with Curcumin and Folic Acid
- Zinc + Magnesium
The common, but good quality brandnames these are available in are:
- Calcium + Vitamin D:
‘Triple Calcium’ with D3 and Vit K2 from Vitrovea and ‘Calcirol’ (Calcirol is to be consumed once a week or every fortnight only) available at your local chemist
- Vitamin C – ‘Vitamin C 1000 mg’ from GNC
- Vitamin B – ‘Neurobion Forte’ from your local chemist
- Vitamin E – ‘Evion 400’ from your local chemist
- A Multivitamin with Curcumin and Folic Acid – ‘Once a Day’ from Pharmgrade, ‘Folvite’ for folic acid from your local chemist
- Zinc + Magnesium – ‘ZMA’ from Optimum Nutrition or Zincovit from your local chemist
Other Essentials You Need to Boost Immunity:
The supplementation apart, you need to keep in mind that immunity is the function of a non-catabolic body. Which means low on cortisol, abundant on nutrients and not in a constant state of stress. So these basics remain as the foundation of a healthy, highly immune body:
- Minimum 8 hours of Sleep
- Regular activity and exercise
- Staying stress free by indulging in a hobby atleast once a day.
- Consuming enough protein to keep the body constantly rebuilding itself.
If all these factors are in place, you will have a robust, immune body.
BUT that still does not mean you go and unnecessary expose yourself to the risk of infection.
You need to practice caution and use these measures to tilt the odds in your favour, and not as a fool proof shield against infection, which it is not.
If you suffer from Diabetes and Obesity, you fall in the high risk category for the Corona Virus.
So make sure you work towards keeping your diabetes in check and nutrition and exercise dialled in.
Note: Type 2 Diabetes and obesity, both can be treated with an effective diet. You can schedule a consultation with me for the same.
You can always write back to me for any queries.
I’m available on instagram for Q&As regularly at @projectbattlefit
Director, Project Battlefit